
Well it's mother vs daughter in the final games!
Right now I am ahead by one game. It all comes down to the final BCS championship game!
I picked Oklahoma (I can't stand orange or UF).
Mom picked Florida (BOOOO!)
If UF wins then it will come down to the tie breaker, which is the person closest to the total points in the game.
I have bet that the total points of both teams will be 47 while mom chose 80 pts.
This could be the first time in HBB history that we have to use the tie breaker. Exciting!
P.S. Thanks Tulsa for keeping me in the game! Go Sooners!
And sorry you lost 'Big Guy'.
Right now I am ahead by one game. It all comes down to the final BCS championship game!
I picked Oklahoma (I can't stand orange or UF).
Mom picked Florida (BOOOO!)
If UF wins then it will come down to the tie breaker, which is the person closest to the total points in the game.
I have bet that the total points of both teams will be 47 while mom chose 80 pts.
This could be the first time in HBB history that we have to use the tie breaker. Exciting!
P.S. Thanks Tulsa for keeping me in the game! Go Sooners!
And sorry you lost 'Big Guy'.
What? You don't like orange? What's wrong with orange? I understand not liking Florida. I hate 'em too. But orange? Come on Beebs...
ReplyDeleteSorry Tina! But for you and the season UT has had this year I will make an exception for you and just keep my strong disdain for UF!! But you must cheer for Oklahoma in the big game tomorrow!
ReplyDelete