Friday, January 2, 2009

HBB Update...GOOOOO ME!

***UPDATE: AS of 1/4/08 I am still in the lead with 19 games! HOWEVER, mom is only one game behind and has the opportunity to move ahead during the last 3 games as we have picked different teams. Dad is officially out of first and Rich and I have picked all different teams so we could end up tied. Keeping my fingers crossed! GO OSU, Tulsa and OU!***

YAY!!! I'm currently winning the Hampton Bowl Bowl of 2008!
Here is the update so far as of 1/2/09:
Bill: 15
Kathy: 16
Rich: 15
Leslie: 12-stick a fork in her ...she's officially done. Sorry Leslie!
Beth: 17
****(DISCLAIMER: This does not include the UK vs. ECU game or Utah vs. Bama game).****

So, it is technically still anybody's (except Leslie's) game. May the best man or woman win (and please let that be me!)

4 comments:

  1. Just so you know I am pulling for Hampton. Good luck now that the BIG GUY has fallen.
    Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to post a picture of the Hampton Bowl Bowl trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO BETH! GO BETH! GO BETH!
    Hey Hamptons, I am thinking next year we do a McMurray vs. Hampton Bowl Bowl. You guys keep doing what you are doing and we'll do the same. Whichever (is that a real word?) family has the most correct picks wins something. We'll have to think of something. I like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich-once I get my sweet little hands on that trophy I will post a picture. Not to worry!
    And thank you Tina for the support! It really comes down to these last few games. It would be great to win this year! My picks were totally placed on gut feelings.
    And I think we could add the McMurray option next year. We'll do ours and you do yours and then we can see who has picked the most winners. Sounds like a plan to me. But, you'll have to come up with a truely unique "trophy". You'll see a picture of ours soon!

    ReplyDelete