Today we have a new President! I know not everyone is excited about this event and is worrying what will happen now. I personally was pretty indifferent to the whole voting process and the candidates (don't misunderstand, I DID vote). I thought it was WAY overplayed and analyzed. But I have to say, I got goosebumps watching the little bit of the ceremonies I saw today. It is truly a very special day no matter who you supported in the past and a great day to be celebrate being an American. How exciting it must have been for all of the people in DC today and how special for President Obama to feel all of that love and support.
I wish President Obama the best during the next 4 years!
God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wondered why you hadn't been blogging. I agree what an awesome sight it was to see all those people in support of our government again. Regardless of who you voted for, Obama is OUR president and we should support him thus supporting our country. May God bless our new president and our country.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet the people in Washington felt very special. It's call NUMB.With the wind chill it was around 10 degrees. You can't wear enough clothes to stay warm.
ReplyDeleteIt was exciting to watch. Let us pray our new President does a wonderful job for our country.