I started my new job with CCG 2 months ago and I have really enjoyed it so far. The people I work with are amazing! I already feel so welcome and really like family. After being in a job where I was so unhappy toward the end, definitely makes this job so great. Last Friday I found out which doctor I was assigned to and today was the first day of working with "my" doctor. I was a little nervous or apprehensive about it, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with how well it went. One week in and so far so good. Maybe I did get the better end of the deal after all.
Plus, I am in the lead for the HBB (me 19 games, mom 18 games). Tomorrow I will either win outright or we will tie and see who gets closest with points. GO Oklahoma! Till then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey I just want you to know I am pulling for my girl.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like your new assignment.
Have a fantastic supercalafragiousliktestekpealadousious day!
I didn't know PawPaw could spell like that. That's a seriously big word!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Beebs. All the Grayson Hamptons love you lots!
I am surprised that Bill could spell that well! I am glad you are happy in your new job. The Tennessee McFamily loves you too!
ReplyDelete