
The Hampton Bowl Bowl officially begins today! Every year my family makes a competition out of the NCAA college football bowl games. We pick a team for each game and whoever picks the most winners in the end wins. What do you win, you ask? The joy of bragging rights for the rest of the year. And trust me this is a pretty big thing for our family. It's tradition.
So, how do you pick the winning teams every year? Let me start by saying I've only won once...and it felt good. In order to pick a winning team I research everything; coaches, players, stats, etc. It's a long drawn out process that takes a few days. JUST KIDDING! I usually pick teams by colors, mascots, favorites, or by letting my nephews pick my teams.
And this year is no exception. I think it took me all of 3 minutes to make my bowl selections. And in comparing my picks to the rest of my family I will either win big or lose big. What's new?
I'll keep you updated. Here are my picks for today and tomorrow:
Eagle Bank Bowl: Navy
New Mexico Bowl:Colorado State
St. Petersburg Bowl: Memphis
Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl: BYU
R + L Carrier New Orleans Bowl (12/21): Southern Miss
Don't you just love the names of the bowls??
ReplyDelete