Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's still December, right?

So Christmas is a week from tomorrow. Christmas carols have been playing since like August...okay just since Thanksgiving. Lights, blow-up Santa's and tacky lawn decorations are up on the houses. There are Christmas parties every weekend to attend. So, it should feel like Christmas (or Advent, for us Catholics), right? BUT it's 70 degrees outside. I don't know about you, but I have a really hard time getting into the spirit of the season with this weather. However, knowing how fickle Georgia weather is, it may be snowing next week. One good thing for me is I get to ride with the top down on my new car. Woohoo!
Here's something to help get you into the holiday spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=104cdcySpEs&feature=related
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It is also bowl season and I need your picks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Thanks for the reminder. Done!
    Let the Hampton Bowl Bowl begin!

    ReplyDelete