Saturday, February 7, 2009

A busy, but fun day!

Today was a busy day. I spent the late morning and early afternoon at Piedmont Fayette Hospital with other nurses, NP's and doctors from our practice for the Healthy Heart Fair. We had a good turnout and hopefully provided some lifesaving, or at least life-improving, information for people.
Tonight was the first Mass and celebration for Deacon King's ordination. He is such an awesome man! I am so glad he is part of my church family. We are all blessed by his presence at St Matthews'. I have to say I really think I have the best church family in the world. Here are some pictures from the Heart Fair (I wish I had taken more pics) and tonight's celebration.





Nurses Michelle, Cheri, Carol and Linda
2nd shift: Michelle, Cheri, me and Kathy









Dad (or Deca), Deacon King, Fr. Vic, Deacon Jim and Deacon Gayle



Myra, Deacon King, me (with my eyes closed) and Claudette
Claudette, mom and Myra

Me, Claudette and mom





Me and the best mom in the world (we don't even look alike, do we??;))



Me and Fr. Vic

Me and Annmarie











No comments:

Post a Comment