I got this recipe from a wonderful woman at work named Carol. She took the WW recipe for cupcakes that were 1 point and added a little twist (see below). They were so good, she made a copy of the recipe for everyone at work. Two days later, we are still talking about them!
Since today was "my doctor's" birthday, I decided to make some and take them to work tomorrow. My house smells heavenly! And I can't believe they are so good for you! I mean low in points. :)
Here is the recipe:
1. 1 box of any flavor cake mix
2. 1 egg white
3. 8 oz of diet soda (diet coke or coke zero for chocolate and diet sprite for yellow/lemon cake)-I used Coke Zero.
Mix together all ingredients and cook on 350 degrees for 19-24 minutes.
**Here's the twist. If you don't mind 2 points, place a miniature Reese's peanut butter cup in the middle before baking. Soooo yummy!***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait for you to bring mine over. Mom
ReplyDelete