So I guess I should explain the title of this blog. When my first nephew was born in 2002 I had come up with the name Bebe as a name to be called because I thought Beth would be too hard to say. My aunt Debbie was called Weebie when I was growing up because my brother couldn't say her name. I thought I would go ahead and pick a name I liked. However, my nephew had his own ideas. He called me Bebe for a while, but one day he started calling me "my Beebs" and it stuck. So now everyone in my family calls me Beebs. Long explanation for a little story, but it's my blog and I can post pretty much whatever I want, right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the blog world! You will love it! I had a blast this weekend!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I thought I'd give it a try. I only take cues from the best! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour brother sure does make cute kids. Not only will he always be older than you but he will also always be smarter, better looking...
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm just sticking to older part for now. But you are definitely right about the cute kids part!
ReplyDelete